AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
olaf122

Colorado Players with an open seat for carpool!!! Please help!

As the title suggests, I need a carpool to get to and from Oklahoma. Pitching in for gas and providing my self with stuff is no problem. The person I was SUPPOSED to ride with decided it'd be okay to fuck me over and ride with his team on a bus instead, even though he's on my squad roster.

Please email GCSnooze@yahoo.com

I live in Denver.

Olaf "Snooze" Brunson;

UFS Marines

1-3 Squad Leader 

olaf, if you make it up, make sure to come find me and say hello at the HGA trailer, if GZ was going I am sure they would have hooked you up with a ride from that direction.

If it comes to it, head down to 400fps and see if they have any tickets left for the bus. I think it's 150, but it might be 125.

Still in need of a ride! If you have an empty seat, bus, car, truck, whatever, I NEED you!

ALSO APPLIES TO ANYONE PASSING THROUGH COLORADO! (I can probably get a ride to at least a point where it would be easier on you to get me!)

Update: I'm working out taking a bus to the field. Ideally, it would be great if someone could give me a lift from the bus station to D-Day. I'll buy you a food!

would save me a bit more money to not take a taxi from the bus station.

Olaf, where is the bus station? Any idea on how far from the field?

I won't know for sure where I will be until tomorrow, but I know I'll arrive in Tulsa about 2:50am. 

Okay, right now we are looking at the greyhound terminal in Neosho, Missouri (about 18 miles from Wyandotte)

I need a confirm pick up and drop off and I will be golden!

I'll be headed through tulsa at about 6am on Friday if that helps. If you can provide an arrival time in Neosho, Missouri I might be able to help further.

-Hack

Edit: Heck, if you could get to OKC around 5am you could just ride with my group.

The plan is for Neosho at the moment. I'll have the address and time of arrival today.

WISE STOP 11966 EAST HWY 86. Neosho, MO 64850

^address of where I need to be picked up/dropped off^

I should arrive around 11:30 am Friday morning

Would need to be dropped off on Sunday before 9:05 pm

Since the bus is filled I do know that ECR milsim has a charge to ride in their vehicles, 40-60 bucks for gas and a seat in one of their suburbans

I need to know ASAP. If I wait any longer to buy the bus ticket, the price will go up, then I can't go. I won't find out from ECR/DMZ until tomorrow.

Well, they definitely have space from what I've heard, because what they have about 5-6 vehicles for basically all of the CDF force.

I figured the e was a typo. Wasn't until I saw Civilian Defense Force that I figured out what he meant.