American MilSim

So we are all spinning up for this and just wondering since its my first even what is all needed at check in?

figured:

tickets

chrono

breif

guardian form (if under 18)

What else am i missing? 

That's it, I will post the AMS release in the next few days so you an have it already filled out to save time at check-in.

How OBH2 check-in works is the following:

You check-in and receive you player pack and a hand stamp, this shows that you have checked in, then you are required to attend a safety briefing that will run every half hour. Once you have completed the safety briefing a staff member will give you a wrist band, this allow you access to the AO during the event.

Also you will need to chrono, when you chrono please bring all weapons and your eye-pro. All weapons will be checked and given a serialized tamper sticker between the receivers (most AEGs) your eye-pro must also pass inspection.

Refer to the rule set for what type of eye-pro is AMS approved.

Not true, T-town. AMS first used a chrono sticker at RDGXI where I had my AK74 and it passed chrono. By EST19 the st mere were already different but I was still waived through chrono with that particular gun.

Then what's the point?

I agree. What's the point? That makes them as good as the old wire ties everyone else uses. Probably cost more too. I just assumed the whole idea behind it was so that you could bypass chrono at the next event if your decal was still intact and your gearbox had not been cracked open.

Hmmm. Silly me.

I agree. What's the point? That makes them as good as the old wire ties everyone else uses. Probably cost more too. I just assumed the whole idea behind it was so that you could bypass chrono at the next event if your decal was still intact and your gearbox had not been cracked open.

Hmmm. Silly me.

That was the "original idea" but we are still searching for that "perfect" sticker design that will 100% prevent a player from splitting their receivers and have the sticker indicate so, a few of our gun techs have demonstrated ways around it using chemical solvents.

However during game play the tamper sticker GREATLY reduces tampering w/ their guns during the event, a few spot checks at End State demonstrated this,