SABRE 08

SABRE 08

MilSim Advocate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts
  • LocationKansas City
Hey guys,

With any respectable airsoft and MILSIM community, you obviously need to have a few threads to showing your stuff off.

Since this is a MILSIM-oriented site, I would hope I am correct in my assumptions here.

1. Use these kinds of threads as a building block to learn. Some people have the high end gear, others have replica gear. That's not the issue. What we need to learn is why someone bought something, why they use it and the rationale behind the rig.
2. Post a full kit list. All of us want to know what we're using and why. A description would be appreciated of the specific things on your rig!
3. This is for Belt Kits. Rigger belts, Warbelts, armor belts are all welcome here.

So, without further ado:

Posted Image

ATS Warbelt in MC
Eagle Duty Belt in OD
2x Eagle M4 FB Mag Pouches
Eagle Double Glock 19/22 Pistol Mag Pouch
Blue Force Gear 10 Speed SSE Dumper Pouch
Safariland 6004 for S&W M&P45 with M3x, Sprayed

This belt gives me two extra mags with great retention, no slip and easy pull for AR and pistol. Gives me a pistol and a dumper. Nothing more really needed.

ATS makes the best bang-for-your-buck Warbelt you can imagine. Snug fit, not too big, not too small and holds a lot. I believe every single member of SABRE owns one of these Warbelts from ATS.

I also run an HSGI suspender set because they are awesome, comfy...and usually stay snug.

Kilroy

Kilroy

MAKO TV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO
Posted Image

No it's not a thigh rig...I'm a small man. Lol. This is my First Line.

HSGI SureGrip Battle Belt
w/included duty belt
2x HSGI Single Tacos
Nades subbed for mags when needed.
Blackwater Dumper
Posted Image

SABRE 11

SABRE 11

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKS
The base is an HSGI sure-grip padded belt. Eagle and ESSTAC pouches hold my mags, where PIG, ATS and 5.11 hold everything else. A Safariland 6005 holds my Glock.

Posted Image

Pup

Pup

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, MO
Here's an older belt kit of mine. Still have most of the basics, but I sold off the sidearm and a few pouches. Currently working to pick all of that back up.

Posted Image

Eagle War Belt
US Grunt Gear 9mm Mag Pouches
US Grunt Gear Rifle Mag Pouches
Knockoff Dump Pouch (It works.)
Phantom IFAK Pouch
Blackhawk SERPA for PX4

-Pup
Posted Image

otang

otang

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationConverse, TX
Sabre 11, upside down mag pouch reminds me of paintballing days. Nice touch, I'll have to configure my belt kit sometime. ;)
Posted Image

Cobra Cowboys SwiftGunner

“Integrity is doing the right thing, even if nobody is watching.”

Do the right thing - because it is the right thing to do..."

I'm wearing my Weesatch right now!

BigSilva

BigSilva

The Silver Back

• AMS Founders
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
  • LocationLake Charles, La.
Good looking stuff there.. Good ideas!
sig-biglar.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"BIG", AMS Poster Boy,En God Vän
biglar @ americanmilsim.com

"Be your friend's true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter with laughter again, but betrayal with treachery." -The Havamal

waxseal-blue.png

Sierra One-Four

Sierra One-Four

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationSeattle, Washington
Posted Image

My belt rig is pretty simple. I have the Eagle personal retention lanyard, Gerber Multitool, Eagle SFLCS IFAK (being replaced with SOtech one as we speak), a small medical kit (I am diabetic-it holds my insulin), I would also almost always have my SERPA hip holster or safariland 6004 leg holster on along with my KWA Glock 17 and BDS tactical pistol retention lanyard. The belt itself is a Spec-Ops Riggers belt that I cut down a little bit to fit me better when wearing a hip holster. The gloves are the best gloves I have ever touched (I have touched a lot of them ;) ). They are Outdoor Research Overlord Shorts. HIGHLY recommended.
-Sierra One-Four
http://www.facebook.com/sierraonefour/

9th Group Operator

SABRE 11

SABRE 11

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
  • LocationKS

Sabre 11, upside down mag pouch reminds me of paintballing days. Nice touch, I'll have to configure my belt kit sometime. ;)

Haha, upside down mag pouch isn't really upside down. They're open on the top and bottoms to accept the ESSTAC KYWI inserts.

See...
Posted Image

Paslode

Paslode

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKansas
I use a 'REALLY' simple belt kit!

Posted Image

Paslode

Paslode

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKansas

Hey guys,

With any respectable airsoft and MILSIM community, you obviously need to have a few threads to showing your stuff off.

Since this is a MILSIM-oriented site, I would hope I am correct in my assumptions here.

1. Use these kinds of threads as a building block to learn. Some people have the high end gear, others have replica gear. That's not the issue. What we need to learn is why someone bought something, why they use it and the rationale behind the rig.
2. Post a full kit list. All of us want to know what we're using and why. A description would be appreciated of the specific things on your rig!
3. This is for Belt Kits. Rigger belts, Warbelts, armor belts are all welcome here.

So, without further ado:

Posted Image

ATS Warbelt in MC
Eagle Duty Belt in OD
2x Eagle M4 FB Mag Pouches
Eagle Double Glock 19/22 Pistol Mag Pouch
Blue Force Gear 10 Speed SSE Dumper Pouch
Safariland 6004 for S&W M&P45 with M3x, Sprayed

This belt gives me two extra mags with great retention, no slip and easy pull for AR and pistol. Gives me a pistol and a dumper. Nothing more really needed.

ATS makes the best bang-for-your-buck Warbelt you can imagine. Snug fit, not too big, not too small and holds a lot. I believe every single member of SABRE owns one of these Warbelts from ATS.

I also run an HSGI suspender set because they are awesome, comfy...and usually stay snug.

I have been looking at the HSGI belt, but your ATS looks pretty nice.

Rock

Rock

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
How the do post pics?
I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shitheads"
- Colonel Charlie Beckwith

Check us out on FB http://www.facebook....103866149695672

Kilroy

Kilroy

MAKO TV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

How the do post pics?

Usually you post them to a free sharing site like ImageShack or Photobucket. Or you can upload them to the gallery at the top.
Posted Image

Rock

Rock

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL

Usually you post them to a free sharing site like ImageShack or Photobucket. Or you can upload them to the gallery at the top.

Thanks Kilroy!

Kilroy

Kilroy

MAKO TV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Absolutely, anytime.
Posted Image

SABRE 06

SABRE 06

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationKS

I have been looking at the HSGI belt, but your ATS looks pretty nice.

I also run the ATS War Belt, but I would personally go with the HSGI Sure Grip or Viking Tactics Brokos belt if I had a to buy a new one. The ATS, while it performs well, doesn't grip to the user. It's very easy for the belt to ride too high or too low and move WAY too much if you don't have it set just perfectly.
"If the enemy thinks of the mountains, attack like the sea; and if he thinks of the sea, attack like the mountains."
- Miyamoto Musashi

SABRE 03

SABRE 03

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKansas City
Here is my setup.

-ATS War Belt
-Tactical Tailor Duty Belt
-Paraclete Quad Pistol Mag Pouch
-Maxpedition Rolly Poly dumper
-Paraclete Canteen Pouch
-Safariland 6004 (Glock G19)
-Battle Lab Low Profile Suspenders
-Streamlight Pistol Light Clip (For Surefire X200)

Posted Image

Just a couple of notes:

-TT Duty Belt
The duty belt is extremely stiff and for me it keep the whole system locked into place. It has a thick plaster liner sewn into the belt to keep the whole thing firm. I did have to cut off a good chunk of the front of the belt though, as they have it set up to over-lap for "extra secure" closure. This part is worthless when using the belt as a liner for a battle belt.

-Paraclete Canteen Pouch
This is the two quart design. Instead of using this for water, I actually keep my IFAK in it. It is perfectly sized for the the quad fold insert on most issue IFAK kits. On top of the standard IFAK loadout in there, I also have quick clot, ACS's and extra gloves. I keep this stocked due to it's dual use in airsoft and at the range. I keep my IFAK on my 1st line in case of having to get rid of the plate carrier.

-ATS Battle Belt
Some users state that the belt does not lock down for them, such as 08. I attribute this to two things, body type and inner belt type. The use of a properly sized STIFF inner belt is crucial with this belt. The inner liner is a soft cloth type of material, and seems to mesh with nylon rigger's belts quite nicely. Body type, this belt seems to work great on us thinner folks.

Updates not pictured:

-I swapped out the Battle Lab suspenders for the ATS low profile suspenders that correspond with the batte belt. The Battle Lab suspenders seem to get semi-irritating when used with my Eagle PC, something about the H style suspenders just doesn't cut it. The ATS ones are the two-piece cross over type, and seem to stay out of the way.

-I also swapped out my Rolly Poly for a Blue Force Gear 10-speed SSE/Dumper. At first this dumper did not work well, as the "mouth" would not stay open. A simple 10" through the rim of the dumper, and locked in place proved to solve this problem. This setup is still flexible enough to stow back into it's elastic keeper VERY easily.

I will post an updated photo sometime soon.

Paslode

Paslode

American MilSim Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationKansas

I also run the ATS War Belt, but I would personally go with the HSGI Sure Grip or Viking Tactics Brokos belt if I had a to buy a new one. The ATS, while it performs well, doesn't grip to the user. It's very easy for the belt to ride too high or too low and move WAY too much if you don't have it set just perfectly.

I like the grip aspect of the HSGI, so that is good to know.

Kilroy

Kilroy

MAKO TV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

I am so impressed with my RG Suregrip setup, I order my CB SureGrip last night with the Cobra Belt. As most of you know, I am a skinny mofo. It's hard to keep anything around my waist. The SureGrip not only fits the operator, it moves with him/her. It stays in place even with all the swinging drop legs, dump pouches etc. Definitely worth the price tag. IMO.

Posted Image

Rock

Rock

New to American MilSim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationMiami, FL
Here’s my kit when we run green side and during hot weather down here in South Florida. Mostly Condor stuff with a few exceptions can’t complain about it. I added some vinyl sheeting to give it some rigidness. Works great! Belt stays in place and it doesn’t ride up or down.

Battle Belt - Condor

Duty Belt- Surplus Store

H-Harness- Condor

Hydro pack - Condor

Radio Pouch- Condor

Frogmen Headset- Element

Double Pistol Mag Pouch- Blue Force Clones (TMC)

AR 5.56 Fast Mag

Butt Pack - Condor

Saw Pouch - Condor (Holds 6 M4 Mags)

Holster - Bianchi 1911

S.O.G Seal Pup

Dump Pouch - Maxpedition (In Route)

Attached Files

TheJP

TheJP

AMS MFCEO

• Administrators
  • 3,268 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow, OK
First Line

Emdon-MM CM belt, with belt pad.
Emdon Dump Pouch
2x HSGI Pistol TACOs
G-Code
SOG Seal Pup

Currently my IFAK is located on my chest rig but I have been thinking about relocating it to my belt or adding a blow out pouch.

Emdon might get replaced with a HSGI sure grip in the very near future.
"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
THEJP
Facebook.com/THEJPAMS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users