American MilSim
Gauge

What's up from Houston, Mo.

How's it going my friends. I've been involved in Airsoft since 2007. I've recently returned to playing after a 4 year absence. Its awesome that there is now a community of Airsofters coming together to collaborate on a larger scale. I definitely can't wait to get to an AMS game in the future. 

I was trying to man but financially its just not a possibility. I dont have enough gear and am lacking some of the more important things. Hopefully when Rebel Yell rolls around I will be in a better position.

You have a wolf as your avatar, and you are from Houston... I have a wolf as my avatar and I am from Houston.. Are you my twin brother? Which one of us is the evil one? I assume you are since you are in Missouri and not Texas like I am...

@ Silverwolve.....   I am definitely the evil twin. lol. But we have the responsibility as wolves to be cunning and evil. It is what makes MilSim fun for everybody. Hopefully we will meet up at an event and have good times.