American MilSim
T-TownKid

Dam missions

Ok got a handle on how this works now my only question is how are you guys calling people up for their IDAM. Will it be a radio contact or a set time given to the operator? I only wonder because I'd be with a squad until IDAM time then break away and reattach after.

Ok got a handle on how this works now my only question is how are you guys calling people up for their IDAM. Will it be a radio contact or a set time given to the operator? I only wonder because I'd be with a squad until IDAM time then break away and reattach after.

From what i read on past ones it goes out over the radio. not sure what channel and all though. my first time too.

We will have s schedule up for DAMs and IDAMs and will have your guys Freqs.