American MilSim
Joe

Registration Questions

I'm so excited for this I can hardly see straight! I'm getting all my financial ducks in a row (I've been saving up for awhile) and just saw the registration link. I have a few questions:

1. Can I pay with a credit card?

2. When may I register and pay for MMX class(es)?

3. When may I purchase helo rides?

I understand if these questions will be answered on the registration site when it opens. I had planned to pay with a credit card. If I can't use the card then I'll have to gather cash for my paypal account.

Thank you for your time and attention.

I just signed up for the OP, MMX class, helo gun run and a bottle of .25's. Did it all at one time at the registration site. I paid with a credit card. No problems.

The only hassle was having to type in all of my registration information each time for each item (OP, MMX, helo and bb's).

Hey JP what qualifications does a person need to be squad leader?

Need to be an AMS event vet, and it's be best to be an OBH vet as well. The AO is insanely large and will eat radios, water, AEGs, Careless Players not to mention it makes the Baby Jesus and Puppies cry on a regular basis.

Not to be a dick, but basically if you have to ask what are the qualifications you normally don't have them

Need to be an AMS event vet, and it's be best to be an OBH vet as well. The AO is insanely large and will eat radios, water, AEGs, Careless Players not to mention it makes the Baby Jesus and Puppies cry on a regular basis.

Not to be a dick, but basically if you have to ask what are the qualifications you normally don't have them

I understand.. I was just curious

Leadership only in command and enlisted was just started today so give it time. If your that worried go up your chain of command and ask for it. Passwords wont be posted due to cheating and the other side seeing plan. Wouldnt be fun