American MilSim
Teabag-YD

FG2 questions

Hey guys, 

I know this game is MONTHS away and you have several other ops that you are planning, but I have a few hopefully easy questions to ask so we can begin our planning for this event. It's another road trip for the YD so the more info we have as we begin to plan, the better. 

1. Is there camping allowed on site? 

2. What are the hours of the actual op. Date says 8-10 NOV, but since we're coming 18hrs, having a hard start and stop time will be helpful. 

3. Will vehicles be allowed on the field? We were inspired by what we saw at ESR19 and have some ideas in the works. 

4. I see the price is listed at $175. Will there be a DAM option? If so, what's the cost on that?

Thanks guys! We look forward to seeing everyone again in November!

Teabag

i agree with random you dont want to miss this op.  last years game was the best i have been to in my 4 years of airsoft.  i have already assembled my squad and we are raising money as we speak already have 600 raised cant wait for november

Ok so im new to milsim and have no idea the simple rules and regulations but really interested in coming to this event with some friends and getting more into it. Some main questions I have are:

What are rules about uniform? Do you have to where bdu's/acu's or is a contractor look ok?

Whats the cost of the event? I may have a group of 8 or more coming. Is there a group rate or a set price for each player?

I keep seeing things about magazine restrictions. Is this how many mags your allowed to have or ammo capacity? 

Sorry that I'm the noob asking all this but I really want to get into milsim and would jest like some info on basic rules. 

Ok so im new to milsim and have no idea the simple rules and regulations but really interested in coming to this event with some friends and getting more into it. Some main questions I have are:

What are rules about uniform? Do you have to where bdu's/acu's or is a contractor look ok?

Whats the cost of the event? I may have a group of 8 or more coming. Is there a group rate or a set price for each player?

I keep seeing things about magazine restrictions. Is this how many mags your allowed to have or ammo capacity? 

Sorry that I'm the noob asking all this but I really want to get into milsim and would jest like some info on basic rules. 

Here is a link to the ruleset. 

But I am sure the AMS staff would answer any details.

Uniform requirements can change every event, faction base uniforms are:

Woodland (Green)  and 3 Color Desert (Tan).

Rest of your question can be answered by browsing the following sub-forum:

http://americanmilsim.com/forum/index.php?/forum/23-ams-rules-and-regulations/

JP, you mentioned that the DAM is $500 for a squad of 12. We currently have 14 YD listed as GO for this. Are we gonna have 2 guys outta luck for the DAM? How is this handled?

JP, you mentioned that the DAM is $500 for a squad of 12. We currently have 14 YD listed as GO for this. Are we gonna have 2 guys outta luck for the DAM? How is this handled?

I am sure we can figure out a way to accommodate your two extra  ;)

JP,

What kind of radios and FREQs will be allowed to be used? 

We will release a Comm Matrix a few weeks prior to the event, you may use custom freqs. if you want, but they need to be cleared with staff prior to this usage.

Keep in mind it's your responsibility to know the legalities of your comms TX power and freq use.

Edited by TheJP
TYPO

Is there a camping fee? Will there be power at the camping site to charge batteries?

No camping fee, there is only emergency electric (for medical),  so you''ll need to have the ability to charge off your car battery.