American MilSim
Scott

Trying to understand the storyline a little better.....

Yes. They are basically civilians that have taken up arms to defend themselves during all this fighting and simply want to protect themselves, their families, and their property. Naturally with the UFS being the invading force, the CDF tends to be a little more simpathetic to CoST. However, if Cost should ever get the chance to go on the offensive and invade UFS territory, the tables would likely be turned.

Thanks fellas. I got it now. Sorry to hear about the bad luck there Mojoe. I knew what is stood for Dave just didn't understand how they tied in. Now I get it.

I'd tell you the story, but unfortunately I am dead. I was killed (knifed) by the murderous CDF, while peacefully gathered at their check point. UFS

Not all civilians taking up arms are noble and just...

Some are murderous and treacherous and only want to profit from the anarchy.... hrrmmmm surly that wont be a plot device for OBH 2.

http://www.americanmilsim.com/2013/timeline.php

Not all civilians taking up arms are noble and just...

Some are murderous and treacherous and only want to profit from the anarchy.... hrrmmmm surly that wont be a plot device for OBH 2.

http://www.americanmilsim.com/2013/timeline.php

Thanks for the timeline JP. I tried to look on the website but I obviously didn't look hard enough.