AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Zippo

ESR19 Videos

@Kilroy: 3:40....you need to get on this AK bandwagon with D9, son. Come to the Kalash side, we gots better guns.....holla atcha boyee....

Really though, great video and I do have to be honest and admit that I was diggin' your Masada.

This is from my helmet cam. Bash might eventually get some more up. Sorry that it doesn't have a flashy intro or anything. I'm still trying to learn all the in's and out's of Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11....

Hope yall enjoy.

On the cease issue fire like Missionspec said above. I think alot of the game stopping cease fires where caused by people yelling "cease fire" as an order to their teammates to stop engaging the enemy/target. I did that in the last DAM mission, lucky it did not cause the game to stop! I think we need a new term for stoping game play for real world problems. AMS, you guys did a great job!

We met up with our sister team Phantom Fury out of Oregon to play at Op: End State Route 19.

We were within 2nd platoon (Most of the Colorado Players were in 2nd) UFS. We had a blast running around with everyone. Here are some vids:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

6 Cars ahead of you Jimmy!

Awesome Nade kill