AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Zippo

ESR19 Videos

Haha this is so frakken funny on a side note I didn't know airsoft got that excited for war movies. Good vids man keep up the good work :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I think we need one of these so spread the word. If you have a video, or a link for pictures, or a link for a video, or even a YouTube link post here so everybody can see it... don't forget to post a link!! AWESOME JOB TO EVERYBODY PLAYERS,ADMIN, GRAY STATE, AND AMS YOU GUYS ROCK..

I think I know why so many cease fires were called now, check out 9 min 57 sec. 4 or 5 cease fires were called and they all came as tan built a wall of smoke to advance and it was always game on after the smoke had cleared.

The reason everyone stood up during these cease fires is because we had the sun in our eyes and it was the only real way for us to see who was where on the green team lol.

Yeah the amount of cease fires was crazy, most of them were called by the players and not admins and were directly caused because of the EG smokes starting fires. Sucks for the attackers having all their momentum stopped. Defending four was one of the funnest experiences I've ever had in airsoft.

I was able to capture some video of the first half of the day on Saturday; however, I had not erased my SD card and 15 seconds into the afternoon DAM mission, the camera shut down.

So I'm disappointed not to have captured that excellence on my POV camera, but I will be better prepared for Broken Home 2.

Cormac and I had a great time, even though unfortunately we had to leave early. Thanks to all the players, green and tan, as well as the AMS staff for a great weekend.

I heard the first one was called because the tripod dog ran out on the field, then after that players just started calling them because of the fires, or maybe people literally yelled "FIRE" referring to the flames and people misunderstood or assumed they were calling a cease fire. Who knows. Shit always happens in airsoft. Lol

During the last dam mission myself (tan) saw a fire started when someone on green threw a smoke grenade. Props to the other guys that came out with me and ran to the fire to help put it out.  

Great video guys! "Wonder what those CoST savages did with the other leg..." Blast you Danarchy! Nice poke though!

Great video guys! "Wonder what those CoST savages did with the other leg..." Blast you Danarchy! Nice poke though!

*UFS savages

Fixed that for you, I know Autocorrect sucks sometimes...

This was my first AMS event and it will for sure NOT be my last. I'll just have to make sure I get work squared away a little better so I don't have to leave early next time...AAARRRRR!!! Anyway thanks to everyone...AMS, admins, players. It was awesome all the way around. I can't wait until the next.

We are trying to establish a better ground as far as the cease fires are concerned...Its tough when players do the right thing and yell the cease fire down the line. Thats exactly what we want but we are going to establish and clarify it little more on when a cease fire needs to be called. But I commend all the players for doing it the right way, just not at the right things. 

Cease fire really shouldn't be used for a real world emergency since 'Cease Fire' is an actual term you would hear in combat.  Actual terms need to be reserved for the game.  There should be ONE term to yell for any real world emergency that halts the game whether that be injury, fire, eye pro malfunction, etc.  It should just be 'blind man' for all emergencies.  Game stops until admins start it back up again.

My $0.02. Almost worthless with inflation.

That was a Tan dog. We UFS don't eat our own.

I sure smelled a lot of cooked chicken coming from the UFS camp, so your argument is... undermined, if not invalid.