American MilSim

i was there last year.. and have to say if you even mutter your self milsim.. you def want to make this event.. GTI JOC is the best damn airsoft ao ive been at.... you do not want to miss this event when registration goes live ill be one of the first to go!

I will be right behind you! As this will be my first AMS event of the year. Also, this is the wife's introduction to Milsim. Pretty stoaked. This deployment has financed new gear and guns. Thankfully my contact has come through and we will be running Gen 3 NODs during the night portion.

Well, I had vacation to burn and spare cash burning to break free of my bank account so.....I guess I'll attend this one this go around.... :rolleyes:

Already getting my stuff ready. Less than two weeks before Aesir leaves for some East Coast CoST conquest!

Well, I had vacation to burn and spare cash burning to break free of my bank account so.....I guess I'll attend this one this go around.... :rolleyes:

Already getting my stuff ready. Less than two weeks before Aesir leaves for some East Coast CoST conquest!

Looking forward to seeing the D9 guys, and this time around shooting at them and hopefully not getting shot by them!