American MilSim
Danarchy

HPA/CO2 refill for PolarStar and other gas-operated weapons

Will there be any vendors or teams on sight providing them? Would be nice to know I can Dump mags, and not have to worry about running our of air. :D 

Yes, scuba tank is on my "to-buy" list this year.

In the meantime, Big Candy, I will be bringing my little friend just for you. Just try to stay outside my MED, so I can shoot you with it.

Unless there is a paintball field in the vicinity of the AO then I would say no, you may want to stop off in Lawton before heading to the AO and top off you HPA tanks, Only a small percentage of players use weapons that run on HPA tanks so if is not cost effective to have HPA fill stations at AMS events... Hope this answers this question and everyone understands there is not a HPA fill option at this event.

I have a 80 cubic foot ( normal size im not sure of the actuall cubic footage) 3000 psi scuba tank that I will be bringing full. I will look and see if there is a place to fill it if I need to during the game but I think I could provide fill for some people but not everyone. Any suggestions on how to organize this and cost?

I have a 80 cubic foot ( normal size im not sure of the actuall cubic footage) 3000 psi scuba tank that I will be bringing full. I will look and see if there is a place to fill it if I need to during the game but I think I could provide fill for some people but not everyone. Any suggestions on how to organize this and cost?

I would just make a big ass sign that says HPA/CO2 refill and how much and post that by your camp site I'm sure word will get around

I bought another 80 cubic foot tank today that I will be bringing, it has air in it but hasn't been hydro tested recently enought for me to fill it on friday. I will be able to fill HPA tanks to 3000psi with my current tank and each fill will be progressively  less pressure after each fill but should work to keep people up above 2500. 

This is awesome. Please post up a sign, We have one team mate who only has a small 3k tank. The rest of us should be good.