American MilSim
TheJP

Triple J Hunting Lodge

For those of you that do not wish to camp, the next best and closest thing to the End State AO is the Triple J Hunting Lodge, located in Roosevelt, OK about 300 yards from the AO.

Myself, Rick have toured the Lodge and it is GREAT! If you have a large team and do not wish to camp this is a great option.

The Lodge can sleep 40 players, has full restroom and shower facilities, full kitchen and great room with Large TV and Wifi.

Rate is 60 dollars per player for the weekend.

Please contact them to set up your reservation, Triple J is not affiliated with American Milsim.

First come,. first serve basis.

TRIPLE J HUNTING LODGE IN ROOSEVELT, OK

Video Tour

rbC236v.jpg

WnSN6F4.jpg

YqoLstl.jpg

cyn3SxW.jpg

XaMjCB8.jpg

DEWjlvX.jpg

mbzH0Fo.jpg

3ek1pQZ.jpg

I have spoken to the lodge owner this morning.... The rooms are starting to fill up so if you are interested you may want to call and book your reservation. The new pricing for the AMS event is $50.00 for the weekend per person.

They are not always at the lodge but can be contacted on their cell 580-678-0015.

Is this for friday and saturday night? And I assume this doesn't include meals, so is there a kitchen we can cook in?