AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
Sign in to follow this  
Grizzly

Where do you guys order your nametapes?

1800nametapes. Got some callsign name tapes and some tapes with our team name completely written out.

I just go to the embroidery shop at clothing and sales. Wait time one hour max, 5 minutes minimum. 1.50 ea and no shipping. Just can't get Multicam cause unit supply has to order them.

I went to the Army Navy surplus store by my work, a little old lady runs it and for $7 you get 3 nametaps on just about whatever velcro-backed color combo you want and she said she has this older gentleman who's an Army vet that sews them up for her. turn around was like 1 week.

So for $7 and supporting a local business and an Army vet, I'd have bene fine with double the price.

I got my online callsign DisrupTer done and have had them for almost a year now and they haven't frayed or fallen apart so I'm happy with them :)

I ordered my IR patch from awsin.com about a month ago and it hasn't been shipped yet... I got my name tapes on time though.

Sign in to follow this