American MilSim
TheJP

OP: End State AO HAS MOVED

http://youtu.be/exFg4g0CC6U

Registration is has been RE-OPENED: http://ams.ticketbud...ation-end-state

ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO REGISTERED PRIOR TO JANUARY 9th

CUT-OFF FOR REFUNDS FROM AO RELOCATION WILL BE 1/24/2013 AFTER THAT TIME PLAYERS WILL ONLY RECEIVE THE TICKET AMOUNT CREDIT FOR ANY AMS EVENT THEY CHOOSE IN THE NEXT CALENDAR YEAR.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you at ESR19!

This is a terribly uncalled for update for this event. My team of 8 members was extremely excited for this event and has spent almost 8,000$ preparing equipment and funds in the past couple months to be ready for this game. We bought tickets and indoor camping for a game in Picher, OK. Now the AO is moving from an abandoned town to a glorified junkyard and has increased our travel time another 10 hours round trip as well as increasing our gas expense by 1/3rd. This is extremely disappointing to our team since we were looking forward to this event since its inception and now it is likely we will not be able to attend at all.

This is crushing for myself and my teammates who were coming all the way out from Chicago, IL to attend our first national scale AMS event.

Sincerely disappointed,

This is a terribly uncalled for update for this event. My team of 8 members was extremely excited for this event and has spent almost 8,000$ preparing equipment and funds in the past couple months to be ready for this game. We bought tickets and indoor camping for a game in Picher, OK. Now the AO is moving from an abandoned town to a glorified junkyard and has increased our travel time another 10 hours round trip as well as increasing our gas expense by 1/3rd. This is extremely disappointing to our team since we were looking forward to this event since its inception and now it is likely we will not be able to attend at all.

This is crushing for myself and my teammates who were coming all the way out from Chicago, IL to attend our first national scale AMS event.

Sincerely disappointed,

Zero,

We fully understand, but we would rather move to a different AO than risk having everyone arrive in Picher unable to use 90% of the facility. If you wish we can fully refund your registration fee, simply email info @ americanmilsim . com

We have done what we felt is the best with the cards we have been dealt in this situation, instead of canceling the event we have moved it to a different AO.

Regards,

JP

Guys!!..

Please do not make the mistake of not coming to this event because you think the AO is not good. This place is GREAT!

Things like this happen in this industry and we worked very hard to make this event happen rather than cancel it.

Picher is good....and we may still have an event there later in the year but at

end of the day we want to put on great events and give you guys a chance to get it on!... and for 65$ ?????

Please feel free to contact me via instant message if you want to chat!! I will be glad to talk.

I too am disappointed in the move. End state was in our backyard, however we will still be there, just have to save a little more cash, thanks for the heads up with time still to plan!!!

We appreciate the support Jeff.

I can appreciate making the best out of a bad situation, but this is still very disappointing. Being thrown into a glorified junkyard is a big let down. Urban warfare was a big draw for alot of us, Picher, Ok. seemed like a dream AO. I was looking forward OP:ES big time.