American MilSim
TheJP

United Federal States (UFS) - Roster

We will also be in 3 color desert,  in 4-1, though some of our gear is black or OD green

- Demon, SSW (FAA)

- Shadow, Rifleman (FAA)

- Fitz, Medic (FAA)

- Slender, Rifleman (FAA)

- Network, Rifleman (FAA)

- Yogi, DMR (FAA)

Squad leaders from 3-2, 3-3, and 3-4 please pm me. I need to know what type of radios you are using, when you plan on being at the AO, where you will be staying (for ease of a team meeting), and any other info you might think I need.

Thank you

Ron Mexico

Hey, I just signed up today.  The original ASG00 cannot go so I am ASG00. Hopefully I didn't confuse anyone when I put ASG00 on my ticket info today lol.  Can't wait for the op.

Hey, I just signed up today.  The original ASG00 cannot go so I am ASG00. Hopefully I didn't confuse anyone when I put ASG00 on my ticket info today lol.  Can't wait for the op.

With all your guys horrible call signs I pretty much gave up ;)

But got ya down on the roster Mr. 00!

Luke 'vigilance' heredia on our team won't be able to make this game, he just got a new job and can't get the time off. Anything we can do about his ticket?

Luke 'vigilance' heredia on our team won't be able to make this game, he just got a new job and can't get the time off. Anything we can do about his ticket?

Have him email in and we will credit him the entry fee into a future AMS event in this calendar year.