American MilSim
TheJP

United Federal States (UFS) - Roster

JP my question is will there be UFS patches for sale at the event or are we getting one with the 65$ ticket purchase?

For sale at the event, you can also purchase them via the American Milsim Facebook store.

I noticed that 1 member of Shadow pack is with us in Squad 2-4 but the rest of his Team are in Squad 2-2. Wouldn't this cause a conflict of interest for him? especially since he is marked as a Squad Leader?

Yes, please move me to 2-2 (If this is the appropriate place to request the move). And, you can mark me as 2-2 C-TAC (Shadow Pack), Colorado Platoon

Yes, please move me to 2-2 (If this is the appropriate place to request the move). And, you can mark me as 2-2 C-TAC (Shadow Pack), Colorado Platoon

Done.

Are squads seperated by uniform design? Can some one from 4-1 Contact me please, to coordinate uniform if design matching amongst the squad is required.

Are squads seperated by uniform design? Can some one from 4-1 Contact me please, to coordinate uniform if design matching amongst the squad is required.

I know the 6 of us from Rising Phoenix are planning to rock multicam.

You guys should contact AMS to see if its ok to wear MC. That pattern is usually reserved for SF/QRF.

Next if you wear MC do not be suprized if you get shot by you own guys at night. MC looks just like woodland In the dark. Fact.

You guys should contact AMS to see if its ok to wear MC. That pattern is usually reserved for SF/QRF.

Next if you wear MC do not be suprized if you get shot by you own guys at night. MC looks just like woodland In the dark. Fact.

It's fine, SF wont be defined by uniform.

Our group should be rocking good ol' DCU.

around 10, not sure if anyone is going to sport their multis since they have the chance but the majority will be wearing DCU.

Can the squad leader from 4-1 contact me please. Also, does the UFS want a sniper team? I have one prepared.

Could I possibly be reassigned to a unit that is runiing DCU. Please, thank you!

*Work has been slow, I am still trying to get my hands on Mulitcam, but I am afraid I might not pull it off before the event.

Justice let me know your sizes we get MC cheap here in Colorado.

if you get ahold of a large MC combat shirt let me know the price and i will buy it off of you at endstate.

Just signed up. Anyone know of someone from ohio going? I might be the only one :(. Can't wait to meet all you ok. Guys. See ya in march.

if someone from1-2 please pm me to set some initial communication that would be awesome. also will there be a set page where the respective forces will have to communicate pre-op or just thru pm's?

if someone from1-2 please pm me to set some initial communication that would be awesome. also will there be a set page where the respective forces will have to communicate pre-op or just thru pm's?

Voodoo, message inbound. 

Can I get the password for the UFS forum as well. I'm in squad 3-4 and I don't believe we have had another PL picked.