AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook. ×
American MilSim
AMS Forums set to ARCHIVE MODE (POSTING DISABLED). These forums will be used for historical reference, otherwise you can find the AMS event pages located on Facebook.
TheJP

United Federal States (UFS) - Roster

How do we get ahold of the squad leaders i need to find out about uniforms.. What pattern we will be wearing

Not everyone here is using the same "call sign" as listed from the roster and their username on this forum. I can't just PM everyone. I need to know certain information from everyone in Third Platoon...

I just caught wind that Praetorian is going to get bumped to civilians. Is this true? Can the roster be updated to reflect this? I'm trying to work numbers and squads and this is a big deal.

I noticed that 1 member of Shadow pack is with us in Squad 2-4 but the rest of his Team are in Squad 2-2. Wouldn't this cause a conflict of interest for him? especially since he is marked as a Squad Leader?

Is power at the staging area? I need to know if i need to supply power..

There will be power if you purchased indoor camping.

Any idea on when the final roster list will be posted? Curious on final numbers, and I notice not all of my squad is posted - how many more are we going to squeeze in? ;-)

Any idea on when the final roster list will be posted? Curious on final numbers, and I notice not all of my squad is posted - how many more are we going to squeeze in? ;-)

2 Weeks before the event.

2 Weeks before the event.

Sweet! thanks for the update.

looking like a 13 hour drive, and should be worth every minute there and back!

Jp could you change david in squad 1 to cooter thank you

Done.

I have also combined all the Colorado squads into the same platoon.

Does anyone know the F.R.O.T. guys from 1st Platoon, SQD 1-3? I can't seen to find anything about these guys. So, if you know these guys, or anyone associated with F.R.O.T., have them get a hold of me.